Nice Love Quotes
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- (quote) repeat a passage from; “He quoted the Bible to her”
- (quote) name the price of; “quote prices for cars”
- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone)
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; “what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty”- George Meredith; “nice manners”; “a nice dress”; “a nice face”; “a nice day”; “had a nice time at the party”; “the corn and tomatoes are nice today”
- Fine or subtle
- decent: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; “from a decent family”; “a nice girl”
- (of a person) Pleasant in manner; good-natured; kind
- Pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory
- a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; “his love for his work”; “children need a lot of love”
- any object of warm affection or devotion; “the theater was her first love”; “he has a passion for cock fighting”;
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
- A personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
- An intense feeling of deep affection
- have a great affection or liking for; “I love French food”; “She loves her boss and works hard for him”
nice love quotes – I Will
i thought it was a pretty nice quote..
i am feeling really inspired at the moment.
and thanks soso much everyone for giving me such positive feedback on my recent ph otos🙂 it means a lot to me
i look tanner in this shot than in the last. hm. weird.
I love to hate you, but hate to love you.
nice love quotes